Sunday, September 11, 2011

Last 2 Books for Bibliography

Got 2 more reference books through my public library's Link+ system. Isn't this fantastic? What a time saver! Distant libraries truck the books I want directly to a small branch library near my house, and I just go pick 'em up. In my hands is the 1932 autobiography of Elsie Janis, vaudeville star. Guess who she dated? Yup! There's only a few small quotes, but they are nuggets of pure gold. Also, I have the 1941 book of essays by 9 prominent trial lawyers, collected into a sort of text book titled, “Success in Court.” Guess who wrote an essay about his methods of preparing for a trial, and using examples of a certain murder case that he's proud of winning? Yup! Her defense attorney! Gold, pure gold.

Now, I'm done. I made it my goal to scrape together absolutely everything related to Jack and Blanca, and the murder, and I have done it! Probably. Oh, there might be a few obscure scraps that I've missed, somewhere, but if they turn up later I'll put 'em on the blog. I dare to say that, as of today, this is the most complete and thorough volume it can possibly be.


No comments:

Post a Comment