Saturday, August 5, 2017

Published At Last!

It's been a long, long road from the day I got interested in this 100-year-old courtroom drama. I've spent many hours seeking out untapped sources, uncovering rare documents, and pondering the events from a different perspective to come up with new theories on what really happened. With the encouragement of several friends, I pulled myself out from the slump of discouragement and rejection. Forging ahead fearlessly, at last it has happened.

With a thrill, I can now announce that "Lady in White" is available in print and e-book formats.

Print/Paperback:




Other E-Book Formats (iBook, Scribd, Kobo, Tolino, Nook, etc.):



4 comments:

  1. Hello Roberta, and congratulations on publishing. I'm curious to know if you traveled to Long Island and/or ViƱa del Mar for your research. Were you able to definitively settle the question of if the Box is still standing? Also, what is the name of the defunct newspaper with a treasure trove of Blanca coverage at the Library of Congress? Thank you, -Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Valerie. Actually, due to a number of reasons, I was not able to travel to Long Island, to New York City, to Pennsylvania, or to Vina del Mar while researching this book. I did it all by correspondence with extraordinary librarians and archivists in a number of institutions. My book has an extensive, detailed bibliography. The defunct newspaper was called the New York World Telegram & Sun collection. According to the research librarian at the LofC, it is a jumble of loose papers that have not been catalogued or digitized. As for the house? I've only heard about it from the comments made on this blog.

    P.S. My first name is Denise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Understand her only child (son) returned to America. Curious if you might have information about him? Fascinating story. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the information, Denise, and my apologies regarding your name. As for the murder location, I'm confounded and dying to solve the mystery. I've read Craig's comments and was in touch with him in 2011, but not having seen any proof first hand, for me a question mark still lingers. That aside, I'm looking forward to reading your book. People say OJ Simpson was the trial of the century, but hardly anyone knows there was another.......

    ReplyDelete